Once your company starts to employ its own staff, you will be faced with the obligation to pay these staff and to deal with the varied items of legislation that control the workplace.
Not only will you be required to pay your employees, but you will also be required to account for the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) tax and National Insurance (NI) contributions and ensure that these are passed onto HMRC each month. The burden of this onerous payroll administration can be removed by operating a weekly or monthly payroll service for you. We will automatically calculate the PAYE and NI, and arrange to pass these amounts over to HMRC. Additionally we will provide you with the necessary monthly reports and payslips to pass over to your employees.
We can help to relieve the burden with our comprehensive payroll service, which includes:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of weekly/monthly statutory forms to submit to HM Revenue & Customs under the Real Time Information regime
- CIS returns
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes and pension auto-enrolment.